Last update: 2022-01-15
My main computer, as gaming machine, development machine and more. I raised with Windows so I’m more familiar with it. ALl companies, I worked for, was on Microsoft environment. Using office and Teams is standard for corporate (when they not cloud only oriented). My andorid phone is connected to it so I can respond / send sms, recieve and make calls simmilar as you can do it on MacOS.
Even though I use Windows as my main, I still think that anyone who have something to do with IT, should have to know how to use Linux. When you using linux you will learn how things works.
- CPU - Intel Core i5 4670K
- Storage - Samsung EVO series 256GB / 3x 1TB WD RED HDD
- RAM - 32GB
- OS - Windows 10 Professional
- Graphic Card - Asus GeForce 960
- Monitors - 2x 23,8 inch Dell P2417H
- Keyboard - Anne Pro 2
- Mouse - Logitech M220 silent
- Graphic tablet - Wacom Intuos
Using it as my development machine where i don’t need to have installed Windows. One of worst scenarios is when you staing near rack and your Windows computer want’s you to wait until it installs all updates.
- CPU - AMD Ryzen 5
- Storage - 256GB
- RAM - 16GB
- OS - Fedora 36
- Virtual Machines - Windows, Parrot Security, Kali and more
- Display - 14" 1920x1080 LED
- iPhone 13 Pro MAX / Samsung S21 Ultra
- iPad 2020 Good when you need small device but bigger than your phone.
- Apple Watch series 6
- HP Microserver Gen 10 (Docker + NAS)
- 2x Raspberry PI (1 & 2)
- A few Yubikeys
Websites & Services
- Hugo is my most loved static site generator. Using it for this site and more sites that i manage.
- Cloudflare Using for hosting this page, and Zero trust + tunnels to connect to my home (as backup) when im on the go.
- Vercel for some small experiments
- Namecheap as my domain registrar
- Mastodon federated social site - selfhosting my own instance
- Twitter following there some (for me) interesting people
- WikiJS is my personal Wiki of choice with backup all content to GIT server
- Fastmail Personal email
- ProtonMail Secure email
- Notion using this for any kind of lists.
- Office 365 I have family subscription. (Office apps and 5x 1TB for my family)
- Google One I am heavy android user, and backing up there my phone and photos. (2TB for my family)
- Jetbrains Suite Mostly using DataGrip for databases, Rider for C# development and PHPStorm.
- Visual Studio code I’m using when i need to do small code changes. Otherwise im on IDEs from Jetbrains (above)
- Visual Studio C# development for windows apps
- Firefox browser with more privacy and my main browser on WIndows and Linux
- Safari on iPhone and my iPad
- Signal e2e encrypted communication with my family
- Tidal i have it with my phone contract. I think it has better sound than Spotify
- Inkscape Opensource vector graphic editor
- Gimp alternative to photoshop
- Wireguard my VPN of choice, using it when i want to connect to my home when im on the go.
- Onedrive Documents sync between my devices
- Google Photos Backup for my photos
- Reddit no 1. procrastination tool :D, reading r/selfhosted at most
- TweetBot Twitter client on my iPhone and iPad
- Pocket Casts My podcasts application
- Pocket this is my read it later app of the choice
- Tidal Music
- Fastmail Personal email
- Gmail Personal email
- Protonmail Secure email
- 1Password Password manager
- Dashlane Password manager
8d2f356 @ 2022-06-26