Hi! I am IT generalist 🌞 and hobyist developer. 🌙
Don’t knoww if “it generalist” is right naming for what I’m doing 😊.
At day 🌞 I’am at technical support position (you know: help someone to login to his account etc.), but my workload also contains configuring network devices, maintaing some server, and keep them all secure and at working state, so people can do their work without any problems.
At night 🌙 I am hobyist developer - I like to put tugether these small pieces of code and watch how they working or configuring linux server testing some opensource apps. When I am currently not working I probably playing some games or watching movies or listening music.
😎 Professional skills
Some of skill she obtained over years.
- Application Deployment: Docker/Swarm, GitLab CI/CD
- Application Development: PHP (CakePHP, Laravel, Symfony), NodeJS (VueJS) C# (.NET, .Net Core), JAVA (Android), Powershell, Shell, Git (Github, Gitlab, Azure DevOps)
- Datastore Deployment and Management: MySQL / MariaDB, Postgres SQL, Microsoft SQL, Redis
- Email Servers Deployment/Management: Microsoft Exchange Server 2008, 2010, 2016, Office 365, Google Apps for Business
- Hosting Providers: Digital Ocean, Google Cloud, Vultr, Azure, AWS, Hetzner
- Operating Systems: Debian, Ubuntu, Elementary OS, Pop!_OS, Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019, Windows 7, 8, 10
- Network Configuration & Security: Mikrotik, ZyXEL USG 100, 110 310, ZyXEL Swithces
- Antivirus Deployment and Management: Eset Remote Administrator / Eset Protect 5, 6, Eset Security Management Server
- Company Management: Microsoft Active Directory (Deployment and Maintennance)
- DNS management and configuration: Bind9, Google DNS, Azure DNS, CloudFlare
- VPN configuration/management: OpenVPN server, Mikrotik (OpenVPN, L2TP over IPSec, PPTP), ZyXEL (l2TP Over IPSec)
- Team Communication / Chat Ops: Mattermost
Strong text means that I’m using this technologies at daily basis. Other technologies I’m using sporadically.
67a1173 @ 2022-05-15